Friday 18th February 2022
Good morning year 4!
We were not expecting to be at home today, we will miss you but hope you all have a lovely day and a restful half term. We look forward to seeing you in term 4. There is some home learning for you below :)
Love Miss Long and Mrs Moon
For anyone who is at home isolating but is feeling well and would like some home learning!
Day 5 - Timetable grid not in order
Would you like to show off some amazing work? Do you need any help?
Drop us an email and we will try to get back to you during working hours!
Mrs Poles's Calculation Corner
Need a bit of help with some maths and tricky calculations? Check out Mrs Poles's step by step Maths methods!
Websites to check out:
Other fun things you could do:
- Create a board game for 2 or more players
- Choreograph a dance to a popular song
- Organise your bedroom
- Learn the words to a new song
- Make a den out of blankets and chairs
- Bake a cake
- Help an adult prepare lunch or dinner
- Learn how to fold the clean clothes
- Sketch something that challenges you
- Have an indoor treasure hunt
- Build a Lego city
- Read a favourite book
- Create your own TV show
- Teach someone in your house to do something they didn't know how to do
- Write a letter to someone you know
- Make a musical instrument out of recycling
- Impersonate someone and get your family to guess who they are
- Write a play script and act it out
- Have a teddy bears picnic
- Work out how many times you can throw a ball in the air and catch it in a minute
- Learn a new language
- Try Origami
Mrs McKeown's Reading Corner
Check out Mrs McKeown's stories. Click on the links below to listen to a story.