Hey fabulous year 4!
We are half way through Term 3!
Keep being awesome and we can't wait to see what you do next week :)
Check out Mrs Poles calculation corner - there is a video on how to use the bus stop method for division.
Also, check out Mrs Mckeown's reading corner and spelling - there will be a new video this week :)
Remember to show resilience, take responsibility, choose respect and ALWAYS be kind!
Lots of love,
Miss Long and Miss Pagett
Daily Core Learning
Would you like to show off some amazing work? Do you need any help?
Drop us an email and we will try to get back to you during working hours!
Mrs Poles's Calculation Corner
Need a bit of help with some tricky calculations? Check out Mrs Poles's step by step Maths methods!
Mr Winterburn's theme of the week!
W3 - Creativity and Imagination
We are so impressed with children getting involved in Mr Winterburn's theme of the week. So we decided to dedicate this section of our home learning page to all the amazing things that you come up with.
This week, Alex has created an Ipad stand out of lego! Super creative!
Websites to check out:
Other fun things you could do:
- Create a board game for 2 or more players
- Choreograph a dance to a popular song
- Organise your bedroom
- Learn the words to a new song
- Make a den out of blankets and chairs
- Bake a cake
- Help an adult prepare lunch or dinner
- Learn how to fold the clean clothes
- Sketch something that challenges you
- Have an indoor treasure hunt
- Build a Lego city
- Read a favourite book
- Create your own TV show
- Teach someone in your house to do something they didn't know how to do
- Write a letter to someone you know
- Make a musical instrument out of recycling
- Impersonate someone and get your family to guess who they are
- Write a play script and act it out
- Have a teddy bears picnic
- Work out how many times you can throw a ball in the air and catch it in a minute
- Learn a new language
- Try Origami
Look at all our learning!
Mrs McKeown's Spelling and Handwriting Lessons
The lovely Mrs McKeown has put together some resources and videos to support you with spellings and handwriting whilst we are in lockdown. She would love to see what you do.
Week 2 spellings worksheet
Mrs McKeown's Reading Corner
Check out Mrs McKeown's stories. Click on the links below to listen to a story.
Catch up corner!!
RE: Can I explore the meaning of Dharma? (Worksheet)