NEW: Term 6
Hello fabulous Year Fours!
We hope you have had a super break and you feel well rested!
As you can see on this page, we have had another bit of a tidy up! We have taken off the learning from last term.
This week, we are all super excited about starting our new class book 'Varjak Paw' by the wonderful S.F Said! Eeeeeeek! Very exciting! The first chapter with be uploaded onto the website on Tuesday!
Our wider curriculum learning involves some brilliant Science investigations and an exploration of our polar regions!
As always, we know you will absolute rock this term like you've doing so far! Don't forget to email Mrs Moon or Miss Long (or both of us!) so we can see the amazing things you are doing!
Remember to stay safe and as always keep being resilient, respectful, responsible and kind!
Lots of love,
Mrs Moon and Miss Long
Our YouTube channel link is
Make sure you subscribe for all the fun!
Message for parents/carers
We recognise that this is an unusual and unsettling time for all families and we want to provide any help that we can. Therefore, we will be uploading home learning ideas and websites as ideas for you to help your child. We completely understand that it will be hard to carry on as ‘normal’ and with that in mind, we want you to be able to use this as and when you find helpful for your family! We will upload a typical school day timetable, as a guide to help if you wish to establish some kind of routine but please don’t feel pressurised into sticking to this if it does not work for your family. Most of all, enjoy the time together and use it as an opportunity for all those wider learning activities we normally run out of time for!
This week's theme is
We look forward to hearing from you!
Check out Mr Winterburn's YouTube channel for more information.
Would you like to show off some amazing work? Do you need any help?
Drop us an email and we will try to get back to you during working hours!
Websites to check out:
Other fun things you could do:
- Create a board game for 2 or more players
- Choreograph a dance to a popular song
- Organise your bedroom
- Learn the words to a new song
- Make a den out of blankets and chairs
- Bake a cake
- Help an adult prepare lunch or dinner
- Learn how to fold the clean clothes
- Sketch something that challenges you
- Have an indoor treasure hunt
- Build a Lego city
- Read a favourite book
- Create your own TV show
- Teach someone in your house to do something they didn't know how to do
- Write a letter to someone you know
- Make a musical instrument out of recycling
- Impersonate someone and get your family to guess who they are
- Write a play script and act it out
- Have a teddy bears picnic
- Work out how many times you can throw a ball in the air and catch it in a minute
- Learn a new language
- Try Origami
We are currently listening and singing along to...
Power in me!
Mrs Moon is now reading our home learning year text on our YouTube channel:
Find our weekly learning here:
For your Friday Times Table Grid Miss White has found an interactive version here:
Record your time in your book somewhere and see if you can beat it next week.
NEW - Term 6 WEEK 1
Previous learning can be found here :
Look at all our learning!