Week 2 Term 4
Hey fabulous year 4 you amazing lot!
Last week of home learning!!! WOO WOO!! We are buzzing for everyone to be back in the classroom. Keep smashing the home learning this week - you all have been incredible so far! Don't stop now!
We do have a very exciting week planned for you! It is world book day on Thursday and we will have lots of exciting activities planned for you then. However, you have a challenge! Some of the staff have taken part in the MASKED READER. You have to guess which member of staff is reading the book. A new video will be uploaded on our home learning page each day!
Don't forget to check out Mrs Mckeown's reading and spelling corner for weekly updates :)
Also check out Mrs Poles calculation corner which will have videos to help you through your Maths learning.
Remember to show resilience, take responsibility, choose respect and ALWAYS be kind! Lastly, we just wanted to say.....
Lots of love,
Miss Long and Miss Pagett
Some of the staff have disguised themselves to read from children's books. They will give you three clues to help you guess who they are.
Can you recognise them? Will you be able to unmask them all?
Each day there will be a video added. Write your guesses in the comment section.
Daily Core Learning
Would you like to show off some amazing work? Do you need any help?
Drop us an email and we will try to get back to you during working hours!
Mrs Poles's Calculation Corner
Need a bit of help with some maths and tricky calculations? Check out Mrs Poles's step by step Maths methods!
Websites to check out:
Other fun things you could do:
- Create a board game for 2 or more players
- Choreograph a dance to a popular song
- Organise your bedroom
- Learn the words to a new song
- Make a den out of blankets and chairs
- Bake a cake
- Help an adult prepare lunch or dinner
- Learn how to fold the clean clothes
- Sketch something that challenges you
- Have an indoor treasure hunt
- Build a Lego city
- Read a favourite book
- Create your own TV show
- Teach someone in your house to do something they didn't know how to do
- Write a letter to someone you know
- Make a musical instrument out of recycling
- Impersonate someone and get your family to guess who they are
- Write a play script and act it out
- Have a teddy bears picnic
- Work out how many times you can throw a ball in the air and catch it in a minute
- Learn a new language
- Try Origami
Our class book!
The Lost Happy Endings
Carol Ann Duffy & Jane Ray
Listen to Miss Long read our class book!
Look at all our learning!
Mrs McKeown's Spelling and Handwriting Lessons
The lovely Mrs McKeown has put together some resources and videos to support you with spellings and handwriting whilst we are in lockdown. She would love to see what you do.
Mrs McKeown's Reading Corner
Check out Mrs McKeown's stories. Click on the links below to listen to a story.
Catch up corner!!