Our Ethos & Values
Our school motto ‘High Achievement Through Growing and Learning Together’ captures succinctly, what is at the heart of all we do and value at Wheatfield.
In order to provide the best possible education for the children entrusted to our care, we aim for all children to:
- Be happy, safe and confident.
- Have respect for themselves and others, understanding and celebrating difference.
- Be ambitious, enthusiastic and independent, aspiring to be the best they can be.
- Achieve excellence in an enriched curriculum.
Everyone involved in the life of Wheatfield works hard to create a school of which we are all proud and which has an excellent reputation within our local community.
At Wheatfield Primary School our core values are:
- RESPECT - I respect myself, treat others as I would like to be treated and value what I have around me.
- INSPIRE - I am enthusiastic and creative in my learning, and share my ideas with others
- BELIEVE - I have faith in myself; I believe in others, I rise to a challenge
- ENJOY - I find learning fun, enjoy working with others and come to school with a smile on my face/ go home with a smile on my face
- LEARN - I ask meaningful questions, I make links in my learning and I am curious to find out more.
- ACHIEVE - I am always ready to be the best I can, I try my hardest and persevere.
“Early Years Provision ... teaching is good because all the learning experiences are exciting and stimulating, which helps children to make progress.”, Ofsted December 2014.
“Middle leaders are a committed group of professionals who have set out the journey of improvement in their subject or area of responsibility”, Ofsted Inspection Visit March 2015.