Our Ethos & Values
Our school motto ‘Inspired to Achieve’ captures succinctly, what is at the heart of all we do and value at Wheatfield.
In order to provide the best possible education for the children entrusted to our care, we aim for all children to:
- Be happy, safe and confident.
- Have respect for themselves and others, understanding and celebrating difference.
- Be ambitious, enthusiastic and independent, aspiring to be the best they can
- Achieve excellence across a rich curriculum.
Everyone involved in the life of Wheatfield works hard to create a school of which we are all proud and which has an excellent reputation within our local community.
At Wheatfield Primary School our core values are:
- RESPECT - I respect myself, treat others as I would like to be treated and value what I have around me.
- RESPONSIBILITY - I take responsibility for my actions and for my own learning.
- RESILIENCE - I 'bounce back' from challenges and 'keep going' when things are tough.